Active Schools work with local sports clubs to create robust links to schools. We want children and young people to have the opportunity to further participate in their chosen sport beyond the school gates.
Club details can change, so for the most up to date information please contact the clubs directly to find out more about what they can offer you.
Please visit our Club Dundee page to see a list of local Dundee clubs.
Active Schools cannot guarantee the quality of the clubs listed so if you are unsure, contact the National Governing Body of the sport to check the club's credentials.
Five simple questions to ask the club are:
- Does the club have a trained Child Protection Officer?
- Are all staff and volunteers PVG checked?
- Are staff or volunteers first aid trained?
- Is there a Safeguarding policy in place?
- Does the club use qualified coaches and at what level?
If you are looking specifically for an inclusive club, targeting young people with a physical, visual, hearing or learning disability, then visit one of these links for more information: