We are delighted to announce that Active Schools Dundee are working in Partnership with Scottish Rugby, Dundee Rugby and Braeview Cluster schools to deliver the Cashback 2021-2023 initiative.
Like all Cashback programmes, we will aim to increase confidence, resilience and the skillsets of our young workforce to increase employability as well as personal development.
- Young people build their confidence and resilience, benefit from strengthened support networks and reduce risk taking behaviours.
- Young people develop their personal and/or physical skills
- Young people participate in activity which improves their learning, employability and employment options (positive destinations)
- Young people’s health and wellbeing improves
- Young people contribute positively to their communities.
For more information in the Cashback Rugby programme, please click on the documents below.
Aims & priorities, partners –See PDF attached???